Pete Armstrong used this quote from Martin Luther King, Jr to conclude his Sunday evening message on ‘The Parable of the Vineyard Workers’.
“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’”
Here are Pete’s 5 key points in response to - what can we do to avoid envy?
1. Recognise when you are envious
2. If we fall into envy, confess it as sin and accept forgiveness
3. Accept who you are, as you are, with gratitude
4. Learn the joy of giving to others
5. Keep earthly intentions in heavenly perspective