Kingdom – Preschool
KINGDOM encompasses our children from 0 until they turn 5. They are looked after in the following areas:
- Babies – for newborns through until they are crawling. Parents are welcomed to sit and interact with their babies in a relaxing environment.
- Crawlers – from when they are crawling until they can walk and are socially confident. These children have a variety of age-appropriate toys and equipment to interact with, as they learn to separate from their parent/caregiver.
- Tots – these are our little ones who can walk and are becoming quite active. They are usually happy to separate from their parent for the duration of the sermon. The children have a variety of interactive toys and activities before having a short mat time, which includes a song and a story.
- Juniors – these are our pre-school children aged from around 3.5 years until they turn 5. We run a more organised program for this age group, which includes a mat time where we share a story and song followed by age appropriate activities.
Our aim is for each child to feel safe, special and welcomed. We also aim to welcome and support their parents and caregivers.
Through our preschool based equipment and activities, we want each child to know;
- God made me
- God loves me
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever
If you have any questions or concerns please speak to the Team Leader or contact Erin.
REGISTRATIONS FOR GATEWAY KIDS
Registrations are an important way of giving us the information we need to help us to keep in communication with you, our parents, and to know how to best meet the needs of your children. Please make sure your child is registered.
Mainly Music starts up for the year Friday 5th February 2016. Mainly Music is a fun music group for young children to enjoy with their parents and caregivers. Our session starts at 10am with a 30 minute music session followed by morning tea for the children and adults. $4 per family.
All welcome. For more details find us on Facebook.
In partnership with parents and in a safe and caring environment we want children to:
1. Experience an intimate relationship with the Lord.
2. Be taught biblical principles and be encouraged to apply them in their lives.
3. Discover their God given giftings and abilities.
4. Be trained to minister and give out to others.
We want our children to know that they don’t have to wait until they are older to make a difference!